Sales Report for the first quarter of 2013 by Green Real Estate Agency.
Top 5 Selling Tips Click Here
Finding the right agent in a tough market
Over the past few years the market has been on a continuous roller-coaster, unpredictable ups and downs. As we see this type of market continuing, how are you going to choose the best agent to sell your property in this market?
Decide on an agent with the best skill vs. the agency that is the least expensive.
- The agent that is the least expensive might sell your home quickly but that does not mean it will be at the highest price.
- The agent who is skilled, knows how to negotiate to get the highest price for your property. This agent might not be the least expensive but they will get you the best possible price for your property. Typically the skilled agent is also the agent with the most experience, and has seen success in their previous sales.
- A skilled negotiator will be able to show the success and negotiation from previous sales, and will prove to you they will get you the highest price for your property.
Look for an agent who understands the market.
- Agents that are educated on the industry understands the status of the market at any given time; they are experts in real estate. They will be provide you with an area market report, and be able to use supporting evidence on how they have set the price for your home.
- The educated agent is always learning to improve their success and master their skills in real estate.
Choose an agency that runs a successful business.
- A successful agency attracts buyers in a quiet market, and is successful in any market. These are the best agents because they understand the market, and will be honest with you, and giving you a true estimate on how much your home is worth according to the current market.
- Look at the agency’s reputation. Have they received good prices for their sales according to the market during that time period? Do your research.
- The inexpensive, poorly educated agent will tell you what you want to hear so that you list with them.
Your home is your most valuable asset. It is important that you place it in the hands of a trust worthy agent that you like. The agent you choose should want to build more than a business relationship with you, have your best interest in mind, understand your values, and genuinely want the best for you. They are not just looking to sell your home. At Green Real Estate we do more then look after you. Our educated, experienced, skilled and successful team has seen a track record of high sales due to our skills in negotiation. For more advice or to speak to one of our agents call us on 02 9807 8899. We look forward to assisting you.
We are amazed at how many buyer enquires we have received in the last month. In July we had over 400 buyer enquiries, as we approach October we have had over 850 buyers contacting our office and showing interest in our listings and expert services.
As our data base of buyers continues to expand we are always looking for more properties to expose to our qualified buyers. If you or know anyone thinking of selling contact us at 02 9807 8899. We can assure that our buyers are financially capable of paying the best price for your property.
Did you know: The best homes usually sell with in the first ten days that they are on the market? Because of this many people miss on buying their dream home.
Green Real Estate Agency has access to homes before they reach the market. Our exclusive buyers match program hunts downs homes in the area you wish to live. Becoming part of our program we will match you with your dream home.
- Our Buyers Match program actively promotes your dream home criteria on our website, to over 2,500 home owners, and throughout your nominated area.
- If you are thinking of selling we will match you to one of our buyers .
- For home sellers we have buyers qualified and ready to buy now!
Contact us for more information 02 9807 8899
As the oldest real estate agency in West Ryde, Baker Kennedy Group Real Estate Agency has been established for more than 50 years. Since this past August, Baker Kennedy will now trade under Green Real Estate Agency.
We are committed to making the process as smooth as possible for our new clients.
We are excited about this transition and are looking forward to providing our clients with continued service they expect plus a whole new range of exceptional services that we at Green are dedicated to deliver.
Our office has been specifically fitted out to take property management into the future and caters specifically for property investors. We have all invested in the latest technology to better assist you in property management.
We want to give a warm welcome all past and future homeowners, tenants, and clients.
If you have any questions we can be reached 24/7 on 02 9807 8899.
We look forward to assisting you with all your property needs.
Go Green! Free advice on how to be energy efficient in your home.
- When buying an appliance look for the most energy efficient model.
- Always hang your clothes outside to dry.
- When you leave a room do not forget to turn off the lights.
- At night make sure to fully turn off your computer off.
- Change your light bulbs to energy efficient ones- they last much longer and use more than half the amount of energy.
- As the warmer months approach don’t forget to clean the filters in the air-conditioning system- if the system is dirty it has to work harder to keep the temperature down in your home.
- Think about building a home? Why not use solar panels. Solar panels use light energy called photons from the sun to generate electricity. Solar panels are very cost effective and efficient.
Interact with Green on Facebook! like us
Stay posted for our weekly tips on “Going Green!”