BE SURPRISED, PARK SIZE BLOCK OF 1139 SQM RARELY FOUND JEWEL!
This very unique federation colonial bungalow, oozes with character, charm, history and is set among other quality homes in a quiet tree-lined street.
Presenting a flexible floor plan with large light filled living areas with ornate corniche ceilings throughout that include:
• Big formal lounge room including open gas fire place to warm the whole home for those chilly nights
• Home office/ fourth bedroom
• 3 spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
• Oversized Tassie Oak kitchen/ dining comes with a matching freestanding moveable preparation bench and polished timber floorboards
• 2 bathrooms
• Sunroom or Family room with A/C
The view from the bay windows presents an architecturally designed, spectacular manicured garden setting which surrounds the entertainment aspect of this property presenting, a large gazebo adjacent a crystal-clear semi inground pool for those sunny days. Wait that's not all! Behind the oversized carport, there is a single lock up garage, a play fortress for the children next to a cubbyhouse or private home office.
Just a 12-minute drive to Westmead station and shops, a 6-minute walk to 5 different bus routes, and a 6-minute drive to Northmead Village Shopping centre you can't go wrong. School catchment areas include; Northmead Public School, The Kings School, The Hills School, Tara Anglican, and Northmead Creative Arts & Performing Arts High School. With Northmead Reserve and Lake Parramatta Reserve local, you will always feel at home.
Don't miss out, enquire and register your interest now!