Fabulous Home With Two Street Frontages! Walk To West Ryde Public School and Train Station!
An inviting blend of period charm and contemporary flair creates a warm and welcoming vibe in this freestanding stylish character home with two street frontages, offering 627sqm and positioned in a highly sought after street only metres to the popular West Ryde Public School. Conveniently located close to train, bus, ferry, schools and West Ryde Shopping Village. Featuring a fluid layout from front to back with three bedrooms and spacious open plan living area, this home is ideal for family living. Enjoying a seamless flow to an undercover entertainer's size timber deck overlooking sunny child-friendly garden complemented by an air conditioned studio/home office with its own rear lane entrance.
Refreshingly different with enduring charm and greenery, this home is renovated with attention to light, air and space.
* Deep front garden, high ceilings, timber floors and ducted air conditioning throughout
* Three double bedrooms with built-ins
* Luxurious spa bathroom with second bathroom and laundry
* Bright and airy open living/dining flowing to an undercover entertaining area
* European-appointed stone kitchen with gas cook top and island bench
* Two street frontages accessing studio/home office and garage
For further information and inspection times call
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries*