Beautifully Presented Californian Bungalow with Two Street Frontages!
An inviting blend of period charm and contemporary flair creates a warm and welcoming vibe in this freestanding stylish Four bedroom character home with two street frontages, offering 15.24m frontage and a total of 627sqm parcel of land and positioned in a highly sought after street only metres to the popular West Ryde Public School. Conveniently located close to train, bus, ferry, schools and West Ryde Shopping Village. Featuring a fluid layout from front to back with three bedrooms plus study/fourth bedroom. Enjoying a spacious open plan living area, this home is ideal for family living. Enjoying a seamless flow to an undercover entertainer's size timber deck overlooking sunny child-friendly garden complemented by a studio/home office or potentially build a Granny Flat with its own rear lane entrance(STA).
Refreshingly different with enduring charm and greenery, this home is renovated with attention to light, air and space.
* Full Brick, high ceilings, timber floors and air conditioning
* Three double bedrooms with built-ins plus study/fourth bedroom
* Luxurious bathroom with second bathroom and laundry
* Bright and airy open living/dining flowing to an undercover entertaining area
* European-appointed stone kitchen with gas cook top and island bench
* Two street frontages
For further information and inspection times call
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries*